Emergency Messages and Public Announcements
Below are recent public announcements and warden messages issued by the American Citizen Services (ACS) section of the U.S. Embassy in Phnom Penh.
- Foreign Service Officer Test (Registration deadline: May 28, 2013)
- Town Hall Meeting in Siem Reap on March 25 (March 19, 2013)
- World Wide Caution (February 22, 2013)
- Town Hall Meeting in Phnom Penh (January 31, 2013)
- The US Embassy will be closed from Friday, February 1, through Monday, February 4 (January 30, 2013)
- U.S. Social Security Administration (SSA) Lifting Payment Restrictions in Cambodia (November 6, 2012)
- Final Opportunities to Return Voted Ballots (October 24, 2012)
- Mailing Ballots via Private Courier Service (October 23, 2012)
- Completing and Returning Absentee Ballots (October 10, 2012)
- Voting Events and Ballot Drop-Off in Sihanoukville, Siem Reap, and Phnom Penh (September 6, 2012)
- Medical Services Provided by USNS Mercy (Released on July 20, 2012)
- Worldwide Caution (Released on July 18, 2012)
- Update on Illness in Cambodian Children (Released on July 10, 2012)
For more information on Cambodia please consult the Department of State’s Bureau of Consular Affairs’ Country Specific Information on Cambodia.