Emergency Messages and Public Announcements
Below are recent public announcements and warden messages issued by the American Citizen Services (ACS) section of the U.S. Embassy in Phnom Penh.
- Worldwide Caution (October 10, 2014)
- Recent Increase in Violence in Sihanoukville (Released on July 15, 2014)
- Security Situation in Thailand (Released on May 27, 2014)
- Potential for Civil Unrest on Sunday, March 30, 2014 (Released on March 28, 2014)
- Potential for Civil Unrest on Saturday, March 8, 2014 (Released on March 7, 2014)
- The U.S. Embassy’s Annual Health Fair (released on January 28, 2014)
- Demonstrations Planned for Sunday, January 26 and Monday, January 27 2014 (released on January 24, 2014)
- Foreign Service Officer Test (Registration deadline: January 21, 2014)
- Potential for Violence and Severe Travel Restrictions in and Aronund Phnom Penh (January 4, 2014)
- Violent Demonstrations in Phnom Penh (January 3, 2014)
For more information on Cambodia please consult the Department of State’s Bureau of Consular Affairs’ Country Specific Information on Cambodia.